|What to do
- Set out your equipment and ingredients.
- Whisk together the chickpea flour, water, olive oil and salt. Cover the bowl with the beeswax wrap or plastic wrap and let rest for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight, to let the flour absorb the water.
- Turn on the grill to high.
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat, add 1 teaspoon of oil. Whisk the batter again then pour ½ cup of batter into the pan. Carefully tilt the pan so the batter coat all the pan.
- Once the flatbread has started to brown around the edges and set, place the pan under the grill to brown the top of the bread.
- Carefully ease the flatbread out of the pan with the egg flip and cut into wedges to serve.