This zesty dipping sauce goes all sorts of things, fritters, seafood, bbq meats, salads. We are serving it with our Quinoa fritters.
Season: All year
Type: Dips & Starters
Makes: 1 cup
Fresh from the garden: parsley, mint, chives, spring onions
Recipe source: Adapted from Bill Granger’s Easy
What to do
- Set out your equipment and ingredients.
- Measure out the mayonnaise and yoghurt into the medium bowl.
- Finely chop the parsley and mint with the mezzaluna and put in the medium bowl.
- Finely chop the chives and add to the medium bowl.
- Finely slice the spring onions and add to the medium bowl.
- Juice the lime and add the juice to the medium bowl.
- Use the stick blender to blend all the ingredients.
- Season with salt, then place in the refrigerator until required.
Interesting techniques used in this recipe are:
- Blending with a stick blender
- Using a mezzaluna