Bursting with the flavours of lime, chilli and coriander, this sauce is the ideal accompaniment to your next Mexican banquet.
Fresh from the garden: garlic, green chillies, coriander, limes
Makes: 400 ml
- metric measuring spoons and cups
- chopping boards & non-slip mats
- 1 medium knife
- plastic gloves
- food processor
- serving bowls
- serving spoons
- 2 bunches coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 green chillies, deseeded
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
What to do
- Set out your ingredients.
- Peel and roughly chop the garlic.
- Wearing plastic gloves, deseed and roughly chop the chillies.
- Roughly chop the coriander.
- Juice the limes.
- Blend all of the ingredients together in the food processor until smooth.
- Taste for balance of acid, sweet and salt. Adjust according to your taste buds!