|Season: All year
Serves: 24 tastes in the Kitchen
- metric measuring spoons and cups
- medium-large saucepan
- wooden spoon
- 12 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- Juice from 10 limes
- zest from 2 limes
- 250 ml sweetened condensed milk
- ice, to serve
|What to do
- Set out your ingredients.
- Add the sugar to the water in the saucepan and stir to dissolve. Set aside.
- Juice the limes.
- Zest the limes
- Add all the ingredients to the saucepan and mix well.
- In batches, blend the mixture with ice in the blender and serve immediately.