|Season: All year
Serves: 4 at home or 12 tastes in the classroom
Recipe source: Lou’s recipe
- metric measuring spoons and cups
- chopping boards & non-slip mats
- 1 medium knife
- stick blender
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 strawberries
- 250 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 125 ml milk
- ¼ cup yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon honey, if needed
|What to do
- Set out your equipment and ingredients.
- Peel the banana and chop into eighths and put in the jug.
- Hull the strawberries, then cut them into quarters and put in the jug.
- Measure the rest of the ingredients and put in the jug.
- Blend with the stick blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.