|What to do
- Set out your ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 220oC
- Cut the pumpkin into 1 cm cubes. Toss in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and scatter in a baking dish. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes until starting to brown, but still slightly firm.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Grate the cheeses.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl, add the crème fraîche, mustard and paprika, and stir to combine.
- Stir in the chives and three-quarters of the cheese. Season generously.
- In a large, oven-proof frying pan, heat the olive oil and add the pumpkin. Fry until until golden brown on one side – about five minutes. Pour in the egg mixture and, using a fork, spread out the pumpkin evenly in the pan.
- Cook on moderate heat for about five minutes, scatter the remaining cheese on top and carefully transfer the pan to the oven.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes longer, or until set.
- Remove from the heat, cut into wedges and eat immediately.