Fresh from the garden: raspberries
- metric measuring cups, spoons and scales
- 2 gratin dishes
- 1 medium bowl
- 1 small microwave proof bowl
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly whisked
- 40g unsalted butter, melted
- zest of 1 lemon, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup raspberries
- Icing sugar, for dusting
What to do
- Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c. Butter the gratin dish.
- Put the butter in the microwave-proof bowl and melt in 30 second bursts in the microwave.
- In a bowl, whisk the flour and sugar. Whisk in the eggs, butter and lemon zest until smooth. Add the milk and whisk until light and very smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the gratin dish and top with the raspberries.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the clafoutis is set and golden. Let cool slightly. Dust with icing sugar, cut into wedges and serve.