Skip to content
Makes: 24 muffins
Fresh from the garden: zucchini, eggs
Recipe source: Adapted from the food blog Give Recipe
- metric measuring spoons and cups
- chopping boards & non-slip mats
- 1 medium knife
- muffin tins
- bowls – 1 small, 1 medium,
- baking tray
- serving plates
- large teaspoons
- wire rack
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup yoghurt
- 1½ cups flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- 3 cups grated and squeezed zucchini
- ½ cup chocolate chips, ¼ of it for topping
|What to do
- Set out your ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Grease the muffin tins lightly with butter and paper towel and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Add the olive oil, vanilla and yoghurt and mix well.
- Mix flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder in a bowl and sift over the wet mixture. Stir until mixed but still lumpy – don’t overdo it.
- Add the grated zucchini and ¼ cup choc chips and stir just until it is coated with the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins until 2/3’s filled. Top each with the chocolate chips and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: